Android to TV HDMI cables, MicroUSB to HDMI TV cables, smartphone HDMI TV cables
It is not a dumb MHL cable.
It comes with a MicroUSB connector, a HDMI connector and a USB connector.
Obviously the microUSB port is to connect to Android for video and audio out, the HDMI port is to output the multimedia content to a HDTV or projector, while the USB port is to connect to a USB charger or your TV USB port for power supply to the adapter, also for charging the smartphone/tablet PC during mirroring.
This Android HDMI TV adapter cable with USB is compatible with the newest models of smartphones and tablet PC with Android 4.4 and greater.
- It is simple. This Android TVI adapter cable can mirror your image/video from your smart phone/tablet PC to your HDTV, no additional APP needed.
- It is standalone. No Miracast needed, no MHL needed.
- It is powerful. Great mirroring performance
- It works. Supports all smartphones and tablet PC of Android 4.4 and greater.
- It supports. Charging and mirroring work simultaneously.
- Android MircroUSB to HDMI adapter cable with USB port *1
- User's Guide *1