iPhone to TV cables, lightning to HDMI cables, AirPlay HDMI TV cables
It comes with a lighting connector, a HDMI connector and a USB connector.
Obviously the lighting port is to connect to iPhone/iPad for video and audio out, the HDMI port is to output the multimedia content to a HDTV or projector, while the USB port is to connect to a USB charger or your TV USB port for power supply to the adapter, also for charging the iPhone during mirroring.
This iPhone lightning to HDMI TV adapter cable with USB is compatible with the newest models of iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- It is simple. This lightning to HDMI adapter cable can mirror your image/video from your iPhone or iPad to your HDTV, no additional APP needed.
- It is standalone. No WiFi needed, No Apple TV needed.
- It is powerful. Great mirroring performance
- It works. Supports all iOS, no need to jailbreak, no worry of iOS upgrade.
- It supports. Charging and mirroring work simultaneously.
- Last but not least, it is cost-effective
The AirPlay HDMI is compatible with:
- iPhone 6/iPhone 6 plus/iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s/iPhone 5/iPhone 5c
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air2
- iPad Air
- iPad 4
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 1
- iPod Touch 6
- iPhone to HDMI AirPlay adapter cable with USB port *1
- User's Guide *1
- Brand names and trademarks are properties of the respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- The idevice device must support "Personal Hotspot" function.
- If you use it with iPad, please make sure your iPad is WiFi + cellular version, since as far as we know for some countries, the iPad family can come as either WiFi or Cellular version, or support both WiFi and Cellular as premium version.